Affinity HR Support Plan Big I Hires 2021Every organization, regardless of size or number of employees, should have basic human resource policies and procedures in place to both ensure legal compliance and serve as a resource for employees and their supervisors. Big I Hires has partnered with Affinity HR Group to provide Big "I" members with a full array of HR support tools that are customized to meet the unique needs of your agency.
As a Big "I" member, you are eligible for discounts on Affinity HR Group products and services. For more information call (877) 660-6400 and be sure to identify your status.
Find out more about the special support plans for Big" I Members!
For tips that can help your agency with important issues, be sure to check out the HR Minute articles appearing in IIABA's Insurance News and Views.
Affinity HR Group professionals are available to assist with employee challenges such as:
- Practical guidance on day-to-day employment issues to help you understand the options, assess the risks and make the decisions that are right for your business
- Managing time, attendance, personal appearance and other essential workplace policies
- Calculating pay, overtime, what constitutes hours worked and other common issues when paying employees, including application of the new overtime rules set forth by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Administering leave, time off benefits, and FMLA and complying with state leave requirements
- Administering progressive disciplinary policies, including disciplinary warnings, terminations and ongoing documentation
- Employee relations and workplace collaboration
- Best practices when responding to unemployment claims and employment verification
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
HR Compliance Audit
- Thorough review of general HR Administration
- Confirmation of departmental and administrative compliance with federal and state legislation
- In-depth review of policies, procedures, compensation, benefits, hiring, and other HR functions
- Development of action plan for addressing areas in need of compliance
Member Discount Available: In Person Audit from $3,500 Big I Hires / $4,000 Non-Big I Hires
- Custom tailoring for each company’s policies and practices
- Compliance with all applicable federal and state legislation
- Conformance to current generally accepted practices and trends
|Employee Size||Big I Hires Member Price*||Non-Big I Hires Member Price*|
*Prices reflect “starting at” pricing. Actual price will vary depending on such factors as multi-state location, pre-existing handbook, regulatory or compliance issues, resident state of company, etc.
The current economic climate presents many challenges for small businesses. It’s more important than ever to keep your best employees and recruit the best new hires by spending your compensation dollars wisely and effectively. Affinity HR can provide help and assistance for all your compensation-related needs.
Organization and Employee Development
Affinity HR Group’s professional learning facilitators and coaches can help your agency become more effective by building on the strengths of your organization and your employees with a variety of resources that focus both on the organization and on individual employees.
Contact information: For more about how Affinity HR Group can help with your HR needs, call (877) 660-6400 and be sure to identify yourself as a Big "I" member.